Monday, February 28, 2011

work?

I contemplate it.  more than contemplate, I have procured it.  I have a job.  and now I think I wish I hadn't.  its stressing me out, and I haven't even started yet.  bad sign.  I keep almost emailing my new bosses and quitting before I even have my first day (real day I mean, we've already had like 6 hours of training)  but I should give it a shot right?  I had reasons for getting a job.  Like, it would be nice to have cash around again, and I could meet new people, and talk to grownups.  Walker would get a chance to solo parent on a more regular basis. They seem like stupid reasons now, but I am just suffering from mama anxiety.  So, I should give it a shot.  I will. But if it sucks, I'm totally going to quit.  So there.

1 comment:

  1. Well, then actually i wrote and quit today. too much bad feelings. no good feelings. happier now (except for feeling like i am a wanker for quitting this job that i said i would do). but this is better. i don't want to wait tables for 7-8 hours twice a week. yuck. I'd rather concentrate on my subbing, which doesn't stress me out since anytime i don't want to do it, i just say no.

    ReplyDelete